Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Loving Silence



Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention [...] A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words ~ Rachel Naomi Remen

I'll never forget when I was first nomination for the Lovely Blog award.  I nominated another "old" Facebook/Twitter friend and then I was pleasantly surprised to hear that she was reading my blog everyday.  She wasn't an official follower but subscribed to it through her Google Reader (I think). 

Anyway, I was enamored by the fact that she included me in her daily reading and that's when I realized that even on my darkest days there are quite a few people out there silently rooting for me.  And that makes me feel good.

If you have a presence on social media and you're regularly sharing your dream journey adventures, I bet you have the same cheering section out there, even if you don't always know it.

Have you ever had an aha moment when you realized there were some silent cheerleaders out there cheering you on?

No comments:

Post a Comment