Thursday, December 27, 2012

Making My Pinterest Dreams Come True



To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong ~ Joseph Chilton Pearce

So I've definitely been spoiled by Santa this year.  I saw a picture on Pinterest some time back with decorative shelves used above the toilet for additional storage.  In my small town home, we don't have a linen closet to store towels.  When we moved in nearly three years ago, we purchased a wire rack that fit over the toilet.  It was flimsy and, well, um..., ugly.

But thanks to Santa, we had the cash to purchase the shelves today and my partner, Thomas, installed them.  They look fabulous!  For pictures, look at my Pins I've Tried board on Pinterest.  I've also posted them of Facebook.

The reason I'm sharing my DIY project with you is because it's a "mini dream" that I made come true this year.  I saw that Pinterest pin some time ago and knew that was the solution we needed in our own home.  Just like with my writing.  I knew I wanted to write a novel one day and I sat down and did it.  It took me four years, but I did it. 

I hope your 2012 is as successful as you wanted it to me.  I surprised my self and went above and beyond my 2012 goals.  Now it's time to relax and start thinking about my goals for 2013.  I had a great 2012 and want to keep that momentum going in 2013.

What mini-dream have you accomplished lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment