Sunday, December 30, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award - Part II



Once again, I am the recipient of the One Lovely Blog award.

First of all, Thank You Tricia Drammeh for nominating me!  Tricia is a fellow Missouri writer and author of The Claiming Words.  You can find out more about her here:

http://www.blog.triciadrammeh.com/

Now for the terms of this illustrious award:

Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:

  • Include the blog award logo in your post.
  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Provide 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
Seven Random Facts About Me

1.  I love the Christmas Holiday Season.  For us, it starts on November 1 and we try to make it last until January 6th (the Twelfth Day of Christmas).

2.  I have written two novels.  Both are in the editing stages and should be ready for publication next year.

3.  I use Pinterest as a To Do List rather than a dream board.  What I mean by that is I truly intend to follow through with most everything I pin.  If you look at my Pin Board "Pins I've Tried" you'll see some of the recipes and projects I've already completed.   (Now with that being said, once we build our dream house or decorate a home we purchase, I'll probably delete the boards I've created for each room in the house and post pictures of our final results).

4.  We have two cats that keep us entertained.  Bandit is my writing buddy.  Right now he's hanging out on the desk while I prepare this post.

5.  I collect penguins.  They are my favorite animal in the animal kingdom.

6.  My favorite color is blue, most all shades.

7.   I am an elder in my church and will be starting my service on our Session in January.

So now...the nominees are:

Gigi LaStrange

Elaine Calloway

Chris Gattis

Nicholas Taylor

Arthur Crandon

Alice Audley

Lee Allen Howard

Have a great weekend everyone!






6 comments:

  1. Hey, Dean.
    Thanks, so much, for the nomination. Your kindness is so much appreciated, especially first thing in the morning *yawn*.

    Gigi "Book Twerp" LaStrange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every author needs a writing buddy. My cats are always helpful too! I'll be sure to stop by and visit all the wonderful bloggers you nominated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Dean. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete