Saturday, December 15, 2012

Little Changes and Choices



Little changes [and] little choices add up to be revolutionary changes in your life ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach

I made one little choice/change this year, and boy has it made a difference in my life I changed my schedule from a traditional 8-5 to 1 pm to 9 pm.  It has made a difference.

I get up by 7 AM most days of the week, I work out six days per week, and write after I'm done working out.  I relax and watch TV until it's time to get ready for work.  I work from 1 - 9 and then come home, watch one program that I DVR'd earlier then I'm usually in bed by 11.

I've finished my first novel and completed a second novel this year.  I can't believe it myself!  I am happier than I have been in a long time and part of it is due to my schedule.  And I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical of taking such a schedule at first.

I'm still amazed that such a small change has created such a huge impact on my life. 

What's a small change you made recently that had a big impact on your dream journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment