Thursday, December 6, 2012

Life is Revealed



It is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed ~Vida D. Scudder

Remember creativity can be found in the most everyday tasks.  If you are growing your business, you are creating.  If you are going to school, you are creating.  And of course there are the creative businesses:  writing, film making, graphic arts, etc.

I have found that the happiest moments in my life have been when I've been actively working on a dream goal.  My life has revealed itself to me through these creative pursuits to better myself.

And the last year has been an extremely happy one as well.  After completing the first draft of my first novel, I kept on going and wrote a second novel.  Now I'm in the editing process for both and looking into self-publishing options for them for next year.

What has your dream journey revealed to you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment