Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Soul of Humankind



Art is eternal, for it reveals the inner landscape, which is the soul of man ~ Martha Graham

If you follow me regularly, you know that I believe that following one's dreams is the same as pursuing a creative endeavor.  I do believe that following one's dreams reveals the inner landscape, which is the soul of humankind.

If you haven't nailed down your new year's plans yet, I want to let you know it's not too late.  You still have plenty of time to figure out what 2013 has in store for you and what you want to pursue.

If you have already planned your new year's resolutions, I hope the ten days of the year are going as well as you would like.  This is the day when most people give up on any resolutions they did make.  I am happy to report that after a long break during the holidays, I am back on track with editing. And after getting back into the swing of editing, may be publishing my second novel before the first to give me some more time for another round of editing/reworking.  We'll see what the New Year brings.

Are you still "on track" with your New Year's goals?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment