Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summertime



Here's to the festive occasion of having an ice cream soda in the summertime ~ Jill Badonsky

We've been in a heat wave for at least a week and it doesn't look like it's going to break until next week.  That means it already feels like the dog days of summer, and it's only the beginning of July!

How's your summer going so far?  Is it everything you've dreamed for this year?  I sure hope so.  My summer is coming along just fine.  I am enjoying my mornings before I go to work.  I'm getting more writing done than I have in the last four years.  And I got to a job I absolutely love in the afternoons.  And there is plenty of time for fun and relaxation on the weekends.

How is your summer going?  Are you full steam ahead on your dream journey or stalled because of summer activities?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment