Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Most Difficult Decision



The most difficult decision is to act, the rest is merely tenacity.  The fears are paper tigers.  you can do anything you decide to do.  You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward ~ Amelia Earhart

Have you started on your new year's resolutions yet?  Most people don't even remember what they were if they even made them.  But if you did make a New Year's Resolution

But that doesn't have to be the case for you.  My New Year's resolution was to finish A Place to Call Their Own and I did it!  I had not planned to do it until much later in the year.  If finished it in March.  My resolution was to finish writing and start "shopping" the manuscript by the end of the year and I'm on the last round of edits.

Although we are in the second half of the year, there is still time to "act" on your new resolutions.  How are yours coming along?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment