Saturday, October 13, 2012

Change



My whole artistic life has always been about change, change, change, move on, move.  It's the only thing I find interesting ~ Paul Simon

Change is the only constant in the world.  No matter what your dream goal, the guidelines will probably be changed along the way.  You have to be ready for technical change in the midst of achieving your goal.

But another change that you might not even notice for a while is the change in yourself.  Once I started achieving milestone goals, my confidence level increased.  I was so worried that I couldn't even finish one novel that once I did, I kept going and wrote a second in one tenth of the time.  If you're a new writer, that's a confidence boost to have two novels written and one ready for presentation.

What changes have you experienced in your dream journey or in yourself lately?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment