Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sinking Into Your Pillow



Here's the feel of your head sinking into your pillow after a long, tiring day ~ Jill Badonsky

Don't you just love productive days when you are a "good" tired after completing a chore or project? That's how it should feel while you accomplish your dream goal, or even the the little milestone goals in between.

That's how I'm feeling right now.  I just got done with another edit of A Place to Call Their Own and I'm ready to start editing Disappear With Me.  All that with balancing writing in the third novel everyday, deciding which agents to submit the manuscript, and continuing to build my platform through social media.

But that's the beauty of pursuing a passion, working yourself until your tired, so you can get up the next day and do it all over again!

What's your favorite task on your dream journey that tuckers you out?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment