Thursday, October 25, 2012

Your Are Never Alone



You are never alone or helpless.  The force that guides the stars guides you too ~ Shrii Shrii Anandamurti

Accomplishing a lofty dream goal can certainly be daunting.  Because you're doing it independently of most people you know on a close basis, that can make the task seem even more isolating.

But like the quote says, remember, the force in the universe is guiding you.  It's also why you need to seek out and become a part of the community in which your goal resides.

I've talked about having goal buddy to work with.  In direct sales, we called them business buddies.  When I was in school, we called them study buddies.  I have a whole slew of writing buddies both on Twitter and Facebook.  And it's that community to which I turn when I start feeling isolated.

Have you developed a network of goal-oriented buddies to help you when you're feeling isolated?

No comments:

Post a Comment