Tuesday, October 9, 2012

NIghtmares



I've had dreams and I've had nightmares.  I overcame the nightmares because of the dreams ~ Jonas Salk

If you haven't already experienced some accomplishments to help you through the nightmares of reaching your goal, hold on, I'm sure one is coming.  In the meantime, focus on visualizing your success to get you through.

But once you reach a milestone goal, everything is going to be fine.  One of my big milestone goals was just finishing a manuscript I had started four years ago.  I did that earlier this year.  Four months later, I finished a second manuscript.  Recently I finished a good rewrite/edit of the first manuscript and now I'm back to submissions. Once that is over, I am onto editing the second manuscript.

Your dreams help you through the tough times.  Once you start reaching milestone goals, you understand that your dream is a reality and those feelings get you through the tough times.

What milestone goals have you reached lately?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment