Thursday, March 22, 2012

Each of Us Has a Spark



Each of us has a spark of life inside us and our highest endeavor ought to be to set off that spark in one another ~ Kenny Ausubel

I love to share ideas that have been successful for me with others in a the same or similar dream journeys.  It seems to be part of my nature.  My dad was a high school teacher and is currently and adjunct professor at a community college.  I worked for U.S. Bank for nine years in a culture of idea sharing and cross-pollination across the company.  I’ve also been involved in various direct sales companies; anyone who’s been involved in any of those knows that idea sharing is critical to one’s success.

The whole point of my blog is to share with you, my readers, my hopes, my fears, and my struggles as I set out to get my first full length novel written and published.  If you’re a writer yourself, I hope you identify with some of my own struggles and inspiration. If you are not a writer, but on your own dream journey, I hope you’re easily able to draw parallels to your journey.

Has one of your “sparks” inspired anyone to action lately? I’d love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment