Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Weather



Here's the special spring weather can bring ~ Jill Badonsky

Spring has definitely sprung in the Midwest!  Actually, I think it’s been spring since about the middle of January, and I’m not complaining!  I hope you’ve enjoyed a mild winter as well (although  I know some of you had your share of snow and messy weather).

But now it’s time for Spring and I’m so excited for new routines, new projects, and new ideas.  In a couple of weeks I’m starting a new job with a new schedule and new duties.

Last week it felt really different, almost like I was cheating on my first project.  And now, it’s exciting to get to work on a new WIP and jump into the editing process on A Place to Call Their Own.  I never thought juggling two projects at once would be as exhilarating as it has been.

And that brings me to new ideas.  I do confess, the prospect of editing one project while starting to write another did seem a bit daunting last week.  It’s taken some time to get used to, but I think I’ve worked in my new routines to make sure the new WIP grows by at least 250 words per day and that the editing process moves forward daily as well.

I hope everyone is having a great start to the week.  Tomorrow I am closing a chapter in my career and taking the rest of the week off of work-job activities.  I’ll be working hard on the two projects and maybe some Spring cleaning.

What about you?  What is Spring bringing new to you this year?  I’d love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment