Sunday, March 25, 2012

Everyday Magic



Here's to the every day magic of the way light looks when it is filtered through the trees ~ Jill Badonsky

Our lives full of magical moments.  Remember when you graduated high school?  Went to college?  Initiated into various clubs and organizations?  What about your first job?  Your first promotion?  If you’re a parent, most likely you repeated all those moments with your children.

But what about the magic that we experience every day, in our every day lives?  How often do we stop and wonder at the magic all around us?  It’s up to each and every one of us to make the time to understand that magic and use it on our dream journeys.

Some of the magic I experience daily is when my writing just flows.  I like to visualize the readers who will read A Place to Call Their Own.  Hopefully after they experience the novel they’ll have a renewed sense of hope and awe in their own lives.  And now that I’m even more prepared with my new WIP, I get to continue everyday magic with new characters in a new setting, both location and time.

So take a quick break from your dream journey and make sure you’re experiencing the every day magic along your journey.  I’d love to hear what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment