Sunday, May 20, 2012

Belonging




Here's to the feeling of belonging to nature ~ Jill Badonsky

Here's to the feeling of belonging, period. 

I hope you're taken the time to investigate your dream community.  By Dream Community, I mean the people who are actively pursuing your same Dream Journey, as well as those who have "made it."

One of the places I've found community has been Twitter.  I love getting all the updates, articles, and feeds from all the people I follow.  It's nice to hear the good things are going and it feels good  to give encouragement to those who might be struggling throughout the week. 

When I sold Tupperware, one of the reasons I stayed in so long was because of the weekly sales rallies we had at the time.  That camaraderie with the other consultants was priceless. 

Have you found community in your dream journey?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment