Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sponges Grow in the Ocean


Sponges grow in the ocean.  That just kills me.  I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen ~ Stephen Wright

How many times as a young child did you hear something, like sponges in the ocean, and think of something totally different than the context, as if they were sponges on the kitchen sink?

When we were younger, most of us were told we could be whatever we wanted to be or do whatever we set our mind.  As we grow older, things get in the way of those beliefs.  Unfortunately, once those dreams are dead, it can very hard to resurrect them.

But I'm here to tell you that dreams can be resurrected and dreams can come true.  Four years ago, I set out to write a novel and I've just completed that goal.  Writing is only a part of it, I am still in the editing stage, but I have the novel written and am working very hard on the editing part.

Do you have a childhood dream lurking about with the sponges in the ocean?  The year is not even halfway over, you could start on resurrecting those dreams this year.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment