Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blossom Into More



What I know for sure is this:  you are built not to shrink down to less, but to blossom into more.  To be more splendid.  To be more extraordinary.  To use every moment to fill yourself up ~ Oprah Winfrey

Do you wake up every morning just ecstatic about what your day holds for you?  Do you feel sad when the business day ends or a holiday comes and you need to take a break?  Do you lay awake at night, busy planning your next day with excitement?

If you answered 'no' to any of those questions, my next question is why not?  Who aren't you to deserve day to day happiness that I have described above?  I nearly live that excitement right now.  I just signed with a publisher for my first novel, A Place to Call Their Own.  I get to got to a job Monday through Friday that works for my writing schedule and is a great place to work. 

Everyone deserves that happiness.  Like Oprah says, you're built to blossom into more.  You just have to figure out what that 'more' is for you.  It's not too late to make 2013 your year.

What excitement keeps you up at night or wakes you up each day?

No comments:

Post a Comment