Thursday, April 5, 2012

Born This Way




I believe every person is born with talent ~ Maya Angelou

Every person is born with talents that are uniquely all their own.  We owe it to ourselves to figure out what our talents and passions are and to pursue them.  If you can make a living doing something that you truly love, then you will be much happier in life.

What if you don’t know what your talents or passions are?  Believe me, there have been times in my life when I was just showing up to work earning a paycheck.  And most of the time I was having fun and enjoyed what I was doing. 

Then I hit 30 and that’s when the importance of talent and passion and my every day work life started becoming important.  At the time I was a corporate trainer with a major U.S. bank, which I loved.  I just started a new job this week that is less stressful with a schedule more conducive to my writing career.  Someday I hope that I can earn a full time living from just writing.  

Are you working on your talents this year?  I’d love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment