Sunday, April 15, 2012

Never Think You've Seen the Last of Anything



Yes, never think you’ve seen the last of anything because everything comes back around.

This week, my posts have focused on creating and refining your vision for your dream journey.  This is not the first time I’ve written about vision.  I started with topics on vision when I started blogging three years ago. 

And this will not be the last week that I write about your vision.  Even when you think you have it down, you’ll find something new and exciting to include in your vision statement. 

In past years, even prior to working on my novel, I used December as my reflection month and preparation for the New Year.  It’s just been coincidence that my topics have been about vision this April.  The point I want to stress is that it’s never too late to revisit and refine your vision of success for yourself.

And just like Eudora Welty says, never think you’ll have “finished” your vision for good. 

I hope you all had a great weekend and wish you a productive and dream-worthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment