Sunday, April 22, 2012

Complicated is Commonplace



Making the the simple complicated is commonplace, making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity ~ Charles Mingus

When I was a corporate trainer, most of my prep time was focused on breaking complex work place tasks into simpler, easy to remember, steps.  As a manager of work groups for the last few years, I also did my best to keep things as simple as possible.

After a difficult time with the Missouri DMV in March, I created my own simple mantra for my own achievement as a writer:  write, read, and be social every day.

No matter what dream journey you're on, you should be able to identify simple steps for success that you can follow every day.  If you do enough research on the Internet, you'll probably find someone who has already formulated those steps as well.

Once your simple tasks are identified, perform them every day and one day you'll find that you've reached your dream goal. 

What are your simple steps for success?  I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment