Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gratitude is the Fairest Blossom



Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul ~ Henry Ward Beecher

Make a list of 15 mentors, friends, and people you admire, both in and out of your field, that you get daily bits of info from.  Ready...go...

How did you do?  Did you totally fail at that exercise like I did?  Earlier this week I was honored with the One Lovely Blog Award.  Part of the award is recognizing fifteen other blogs that you admire, follow, etc.  And I failed miserably at coming up with the top fifteen blogs which I wanted to pass the award.  It took me all week.

If you could name fifteen mentors, friends, people you admire in your field, on your same dream journey, how long would it take you?  Would you struggle with making it to the fifteen mark?  Or would you be like me and have so many people you want to thank, it's hard to whittle the list down to just fifteen?  Hopefully it's the latter.

Gratitude is so easy to give (just 'thank you' usually suffices), but often overlooked.  When given, it can be a very powerful force in meeting your dream goal. 

Who deserves a "thank you" from you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment