I'm honored to have been given this award by Hemmie Martin, author of The Divine Pumpkin.
As the recipient of this award, I have three responsibilities:
1) Share the link of the person who gave me with this award - thank you, Hemmie
2) Nominate 15 more lovely blogs for this same honor (see below).
3) Share 7 things about myself (again see below, below).
My award nominees, in no particular order, are:
Eric B. Thomasma
Jason Jack Miller
Rick R. Reed
Now Seven Things about myself:
1. I have finished my first manuscript, A Place to Call Their Own, and am trying to get it self-edited and ready for presentation to publishers, agents, self publishing, etc.
2. I am two-thirds of the way through a second novel, Disappear With Me.
3. I live in Kansas City, MO.
4. My formula for creating success and following your dreams is Create a Vision, Set Goals, Develop Routines, Set Boundaries, and Find Friends.
5. My daily mantra is #WWRR: workout, write, read, relax. This has helped me focus on the important things that need to be accomplished each and every day.
6. I watch True Blood, Dancing with the Stars, America's Got Talent, Glee, The Glee Project, Game of Thrones just to name a few of my favorite TV shows.
7. I love to cook quick and easy recipes.
Thanks to Hemmie for giving me the award and congrats to my nominees. Thanks you to everybody for your continued support!