Saturday, June 23, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

 

I'm honored to have been given this award by Hemmie Martin, author of The Divine Pumpkin.
As the recipient of this award, I have three responsibilities:  

1) Share the link of the person who gave me with this award - thank you, Hemmie
2) Nominate 15 more lovely blogs for this same honor (see below).
3) Share 7 things about myself  (again see below, below).

My award nominees, in no particular order, are: 


Eric B. Thomasma

CC Jackson

Stuart Haddon

Liz Jessop

Jason Jack Miller

DiAnne Ebejer

Sharon Jones

Sean Sweeney

Rick R. Reed

Austin James

Sheila Roberts

Susie Bertie

Joseph Eastwood

Gabe Berman

 Reggie Ridgeway

Now Seven Things about myself:

1.  I have finished my first manuscript, A Place to Call Their Own, and am trying to get it self-edited and ready for presentation to publishers, agents, self publishing, etc.

2.  I am two-thirds of the way through a second novel, Disappear With Me.

3.  I live in Kansas City, MO.

4.  My formula for creating success and following your dreams is Create a Vision, Set Goals, Develop Routines, Set Boundaries, and Find Friends.

5.  My daily mantra is #WWRR:  workout, write, read, relax.  This has helped me focus on the important things that need to be accomplished each and every day.

6.  I watch True Blood, Dancing with the Stars, America's Got Talent, Glee, The Glee Project, Game of Thrones just to name a few of my favorite TV shows.

7.  I love to cook quick and easy recipes.

Thanks to Hemmie for giving me the award and congrats to my nominees.  Thanks you to everybody for your continued support!



No comments:

Post a Comment