Sunday, June 17, 2012

True Courage is Like a Kite



True courage is like a kite; a contrary wind raises it higher ~ John Petit-Senn

Happy Father's Day everyone!  Do you remember how much courage you thought your father had when you were growing up??

I think if you're reading and following my blog or looking for any of my tags, you're displaying some courage in making your dreams come true.

The most worthy dreams are usually the hardest to achieve.  Two other lifetime achievements that I feel are up there with becoming a published author have been quitting smoking and finishing my bachelor's degree.  Both of them took planning and determination to achieve, the same as writing my novels, A Place to Call Their Own and Disappear with Me. 

Find the courage within yourself to go against the grain of whatever life you're living and chase your dreams.  It will all be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment