Saturday, June 16, 2012

True Love Comes Quietly



True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights.  If you hear bells, get your ears checked ~ Erich Segal

Although I agree that love sometimes comes quietly, I believe that when you are presented with your dream journey, your goal, or your destiny (as they would say in the movies), sometimes it's loud and clear.

I hope your dream goal is loud and clear for you.  I hope that you're progressing on it this year in the manner which you have planned.  Things are moving forward for me, almost at a speed which I can't hardly believe.

We're almost half way through the year.  If you've been following mean since January, I've been reminding everyone, including myself, that New Year's Resolutions are for the whole year.  Most people make New Year's Resolutions, run into stumbling blocks early on, and then back down from them.  My challenge this year has been to keep up with them and keep going.

I would love to hear from anyone still chasing a 2012 New Year's Resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment