Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Energizing Moments



You can find energizing moments in each aspect of your life, but to do so you must learn how to catch them, hold on to them...and allow yourself to follow where they lead ~ Marcus Buckingham

When I quit smoking, I experienced an energizing moment one Saturday morning when I woke up and had the energy and desire to clean the house from top to bottom.  I no longer had that smoker's hangover that drained all my energy.

As I completed my bachelor's degree while working full time, I had energizing moments as I completed my coursework and learned new things I could put immediately into practice.

Now as I writer, I find energizing moments everywhere:  on television, in church, overheard conversations in public places.  I keep notes and ideas for other novels stored in my files.  I have plans for novels and non-fiction books that helps provide me a solid publishing schedule for the next 11 years.  It's these ideas that gnaw at me when I'm watching TV, trying to work, or concentrate on other things. 

What energizing moment have you had lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment