Saturday, April 20, 2013

From Our Hearts to Your Kitchen: Easy French Dip Sandwiches



Today, I am launching our new Foodie Blog!

Whenever I post what we're making for dinner on Facebook, Twitter, and other places, I'm always asked about the recipe.  Somethings are real easy to post, others are a bit more complicated.  This is my answer to that.

Another good reason for this blog:  I have recipes all over the place.  This will be a great place to capture our favorite recipes and always be able to find them, whether we're looking for ingredients for a shopping list or the directions to make dinner.

Enjoy!


From Our Hearts to Your Kitchen: Easy French Dip Sandwiches As the weather starts getting warmer, I thought I'd share one of our favorite easy to make sandwiches.  In the warmer weather, a san...

No comments:

Post a Comment