Thursday, April 11, 2013

Peace

Nothing can bring you peace but yourself ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

We're already into the second quarter of 2013.  And it's not too late to start dream goals for the year.

Although life can get a bit harried at time, I do have to admit that when I'm actively working on dream goals, I feel much better about myself and my life in general. 

I took off Thanksgiving until New Year's last year.  It's something I've wanted to do for a long time.  Bear in mind, I still had my full time job to do, but besides reading, I really didn't go any editing or writing on any current projects.  The rest time was wonderful after putting in an action packed year of writing two manuscripts and editing one.  But I do have to share that my overall general happiness feels different and better now that I am actively engaged in editing and writing again.

What do you do to bring yourself peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment