Saturday, May 11, 2013

Don't Dismiss a Coincidence



Don't simply dismiss a coincidence and let it drift away.  Life is totally interconnected.  These unusual 'things' are simple connections that surprise you because you aren't used to seeing life except in fragments.  Now it is beginning to piece itself together ~ Deepak Chopra

I remember last year when I figured out my blogging schedule, blog topics came to me when I worked on them ahead of time and, soon, it felt like met deadlines each week. 

Likewise, when I outline the ending to A Place to Call Their Own, and once again revised my writing schedule, the words just started to flow out of my fingertips. Once I finished A Place to Call Their Own, I started Disappear With Me and it only took four months to write that manuscript.

You see, as I became successful, I attracted more success for myself.  It's not a coincidence, I feel it's all been connected.  I had to work out some issues on my own, but once I did, success and luck started coming my way.

Tell me about a time in your dream journey when small success soon added up to major success?

No comments:

Post a Comment