Thursday, May 23, 2013

Miracles



I sure do believe in miracles. For me, a miracle is seeing the world with light in your eyes.  It's knowing there's always hope and possibility where none seems to exist. Many people are so closed to miracles that even when one is boldy staring them in the face, they label it coincidence or serendipity.  I call it like I see it ~ Oprah Winfrey

Do you believe in miracles? I sure do! At the same time, I also believe that I can make miracles happen.

I've thought about being a writer for as long as I can remember.  And then I grew up and other goals became more important and other interest became a priority.  When a co-worker mentioned writing a novel as a bucket list goal, it reopened a bloom inside my soul waiting to get out.

It took two years and a supportive partner for me to be able to sit down and start writing my first novel.  That was five years ago. Now I am in the editing process so that my publisher can release A Place to Call Their Own on July 5th. It's a miracle!

What miracles have you made happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment