Sunday, May 19, 2013

What to Make of Fate



I don't know what to make of fate.  I certainly don't think you can predetermine things.  It feels like if you go out of your way to try to make something happen, it rarely does.  But if you allow for good things to happen, they seem to.  I think a lot of that is more perception, you know? A lot of people would take getting rear-ended in their car as an example of why their life continues to be one road block after another, and I think a different person can seem the same fender bender and be grateful it wasn't worse.  That allows them an opportunity to learn something from it--sort of take some sort of positive elements from that.  I think if you try to angle your life in those ways, then fate, destiny, karma opens itself up to you and allows for more growth ~ Neil Patrick Harris

What positive elements are you learning from this weekend so that your destiny opens up and allows for more growth? 

No comments:

Post a Comment