Thursday, May 9, 2013

Passion is an Amazing Flotation Device



Often I couldn't keep up with myself, and there were times when I nearly drowned under the weight of my own enthusiams.  Fortunately, passion is an amazing flotation device ~ Lizz Winstead

Editing is in full swing for A Place to Call Their Own.  Although initially overwhelmed by the amount of notes and edits on my manuscript, the changes requested are not that much at all.  Thankfully, they are only taking a couple of hours each day.

But in addition to meeting on my first true deadline, I've joined a weekly critique group and I'm working more hours at work. Yes, passion is an amazing flotation device right now.  Wish me luck!

Tell me about a time when passion kept you going through a particularly busy time?

No comments:

Post a Comment