Sunday, August 12, 2012

Aiming Unswervingly



Most of us serve our ideals by fits and starts.  The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly.  That is dedication ~ Cecil B. DeMille

If there's anything I've learned about dream goals, it's to keep at them and steadily and "unswervingly."  Since I completed my degree ten years ago, my goal to become a published writer has been the most steady project on which  I've worked.

And now I feel I have the flexibility to change up my routines and let other "life" things get in the way, and I don't feel guilty about it.  That's a bit step in a dream journey, knowing when you can relax when you need to and when you know you need to keep working.

Are you at a comfort level on your dream journey that you know when to relax versus the times you know you need to work on your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment