Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Desire to Understand



Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand ~ Neil Armstrong

In the process of reaching a stretch goal or dream journey, there's always a level of wonder and understanding that along with the achievement of your goal.  If your goal is something that is cyclical that you repeat (such as writing a novel or a sales goal), then you only get better with each new cycle that you achieve.

I hope you are soaking in all the new wisdom you are finding on your path to your dream goal.  Each day it seems I learn something new about the writing process, the publishing industry, even myself.  And after completing the writing of a second novel recently, I can't describe the feeling of invincibility that I have with that portion of my dream goal.  I've proven to myself that I can craft an entire story in about four months.

I'd love to hear what you've recently learned about your dream goal or about yourself on your dream goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment