Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Choose Your Mascot



A horse is the protection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful- and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane experience ~ Pam Brown

Have you chosen a mascot for your dream journey?  I like penguins of all types, but my mascot is the emperor penguin.  I admire the tenacity of the birds to endure the antarctic conditions to raise their young and survive year to year.  It's kind of like the tenacity one needs to achieve their dreams.

When I sold Tupperware, each manager team had a team name and once your team reached a certain goal you got your own theme song.  The team name and team song were part of the team spirit my distributors instilled within all our smaller teams.

So what's your mascot for your adventure?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment