Saturday, August 4, 2012

Come Into My Garden



Won't you come into my garden?  I would like my roses to see you ~ Richard Brinsley Sheridan

I think no matter what our profession or avocation, we reveal a piece of ourselves through our work. Another method we use today to reveal ourselves is through social media.  I love connecting with so many people through social media and keeping up with them on a daily basis.

When you're stretching yourself trying to achieve a dream goal, I think it's important to have at least one buddy who is also working towards the same goal.  Strength does come in numbers, so it's always a plus to be part of a group of community of people working towards similar goals.

When I quit smoking, I found strength in another friend who was also trying to quit her social smoking.  It was her thoughts and support that helped me get past some hurdles there.  When I was finishing my degree, I was surrounded each new session with new friends who were on the same journey as myself, and many times on a different stages of that same goal.

I'd love to hear about the support system you have in place for reaching your dream goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment