Thursday, August 16, 2012

What the Angels Eat



When one has tasted it [watermelon], he knows what the angels eat ~ Mark Twain

Do you have your goal in front you?  What about the rewards when you reach your goal? 

If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll see I have a quite a few dream boards going.  I have a dream board for my dream house as well each room and patio areas.  I love to look through these and dream about the day when I'll have the funds to build our dream house and implement some of those ideas.

And that's what attracts me to Pinterest.  I love being able to pin ideas of color schemes and decorating schemes.  Some items I'm able to implement in our current town home.  Other things are saving for the design of the dream home.  I also have boards of images that reflect the thoughts, moods, and feelings of my two novels that are finished.  I already started a pin board with images of the third novel, The Higher Law.

How are you using Pinterest to help achieve your dream?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment