Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Color Blue



Here's to all the shades of the color blue ~ Jill Badonsky

I love today's quote because blue is my favorite color.  It's always been my favorite color, even when it wasn't as fashionable as it is today.  But that's OK, because I stuck with it through the 1990s and now it's back. 

My sticking with the color blue is like sticking with a dream goal.  You have to stick with it through the good and the bad to see it through.  Now that I have some professional feedback, I am working through the editing and re-writing process on A Place to Call Their Own.  I am placing all other projects on hold, except reading for research for The Higher Law and reading a newly published book for a friend and writing a review.

Write now, pun intended, nothing is as important as getting A Place to Call Their Own published.  Just like in the past even though there were other colors more fashionable, blue was always my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment