Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Coming to Peace With Your Pieces



There few things more scared than the moment you come to peace with your pieces ~ Marney Makridakis

So what are the bare minimum, three to five activities you need to every day (or every week) to accomplish your dream goal?  Those are your pieces that you need to come to peace with, figure out when and how to get them done and do it.

For me this has become read, write, and be social every day.  When my hours at work changed, I further developed my WWRR daily routine which stands for Workout, Write, Read, and relax.  I have been more productive in the last four or five months as I have been in four years in my quest to become a published author.

It took a while for me to come to peace with my pieces and figure out how to get everything done.  But by keeping my vision in front of me and not giving up on my goals, I have reached accomplished two very important milestones this year:  I finished writing two novels.

What are your pieces that you need to come to peace with?  And how is that coming along for you?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment