Sunday, March 3, 2013

That is For You



Look at the sky:  that is for you.  Look at each person's face as you pass on the street:  those faces are for you [...] Remember this when you wake up in the morning and think you have nothing ~ Miranda July

Can you believe it's the beginning of March already?  We're already two months into 2013.  How is your year going so far?

A year ago, I found my spark.  I found a regular blogging routine that has me posting four days a week.  I found the end of my first novel, A Place to Call Their Own, and finished writing the first draft.  I found a new job with a new schedule that allowed me to the time to write and earn a living.

What a difference a year can make!  A year later I'm still blogging regularly, I finished A Place to Call Their Own, and I finished the first draft of a second novel, Disappear with Me.  And later this year, A Place to Call Their Own is scheduled to be published by Musa Publishing.

If you haven't started your dream journey this year, it's not too late.  Just imagine what you might be able to say a year from now about your accomplishments.

How is your 2013 going?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment