Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Life We Touch



The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt ~ Frederick Buechner

Have you reached out to someone else on your same dream journey?  I've written before about the importance of community while on your dream journey. 

Social media makes this all a bit more easier:  groups on Facebook, Communities on Google+, hashtags on Twitter all help us get connected and stay connected with others on the same dream journey.

My favorite two communities right now are in Google+.  I belong to the Writer's Dojo and the Gay Authors community. Both are fun places to share and glean good information.

Do you have any groups you like to peruse regularly?

No comments:

Post a Comment