Thursday, March 7, 2013

To Experience Peace



To experience peace does not mean that your life is always blissful.  It means that you are capable of tapping into a blissful state of mind amidst the normal chaos of a hectic life ~ Jill Bolte Taylor

The thought of embarking on a dream journey can be daunting.  One of my biggest misconceptions was the time issue.  After working long, tough hours, coming home and working on dream projects didn't always have an appeal.  That's being completely honest.

But amazingly, once I made the commitment to myself to achieve my latest dream journey, publishing a novel, time no longer became an issue.  If you have followed me for while, you know that I struggled with getting up early to write when I had to be to work by 8 AM.  Then a year ago I switched schedules and now have time in the morning to do my writing.

And when I writing, boy it sure does seem like I'm busy.  When there are interruptions in my morning:  appointments, going into work early, etc, I have to plan around those interruptions in the schedule to meet my goals for the week.  Yes, being busy working on a dream goal has actually made me a better time manager in my personal life.

What other benefits have you gained from being "busy" working on your dream journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment