Thursday, March 28, 2013

Your Most Victorious Joy



The pathos and the gift of life is that we cannot know which will be our defining heartbreak, or our most victorious joy ~ Alexandra Fuller

No matter what your dream journey, I think it can be bring both heartbreak and joy.  The heartbreak comes when goals aren't met or your dream gets rejected.  The joy comes when you meet milestone goals or meet company goals.  That's the amazing thing about dream journeys:  they come with a plethora of emotions, both heartbreak and joy. 

Although the the first three months of the year are about to come to a close, it is not too late to discover and start a dream journey this year.  If you've been following me, you know I have made New Year's Resolutions in January and didn't get going on them until April or May.  It's not too late for you.

Even last year I made a New Year's Resolution to finish my first manuscript, A Place to Call Their Own.  I didn't seriously sit down and consider finishing it until the end of February.  Once I figured out the final plot points, I was done within a month.  Then I was ahead of my publishing plan by submitting it to agents and publishers by the end of the year.  Now, A Place to Call Their Own has been accepted by Musa Publishing for publication later this year. 

Have you reached goals in January that you didn't start until later in the year?  Or have you started goals later in the year and had success in achieving them? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment